Croatia film d.o.o.
OIB: 74221993288, MB: 3207447
Registered at the Commercial Court in Zagreb, MBS 080090482
Croatia film d.o.o. treat your personal information that is received while using the online store at Wooden dishes of the Gorski Kotar region in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Official Gazette Narodne novine No. 103/03, 118/06, 41/08, 130/11, 106/12) and the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal data EU 2016/679.
Personal information includes your identification information: first and last name, e-mail address, home address and phone number, i.e. information which is not publicly available and which is revealed to Croatia film d.o.o. when you use the online store of the Wooden dishes from the Gorski Kotar region.
Croatia film collects only the personal information necessary to perform basic functions of Wooden Online Store – customer registration, orders, payment and delivery of goods.
In the sense of the previous paragraph we collect the following information: the Customer’s name and surname, the physical address of the customer, the physical address for delivery of the ordered goods (if different from the customer’s address), and information required for contact: email address and phone number.
We will deliver the above mentioned information to one of our affiliated shipping companies: Tisak paket – For Customers with a Delivery Address in the Republic of Croatia, and Croatian Post or FedEx (Optional) – For Orders with a Delivery Address outside the Republic of Croatia ensuring the safe arrival of your order at the destination.
By registering your personal information at www.drveneposude.eu while registering or executing your order as a site visitor, you consent to the keeping of your personal information indefinitely (until consent withdrawal) and its forwarding to our affiliate companies.
If you do not want to us to keep or share your information, you can withdraw your consent by sending an email to email@example.com. In that case, we will delete all your personal information from all system components from which this is possible, except for the receipts that we have an obligation to keep in accordance with the Accounting Act.
By using the “My Account” option, you can view your personal information at any time, change it, replace invalid passwords, or change your password.
Croatia film d.o.o. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and will not distribute, publish or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
On products or services
Croatia film d.o.o. will try to ensure maximum accuracy of information and data on the website, but entirely disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of information and content on the webpage. The pictures of products are only illustrative and are not always and in all detail identical to the products actually available. Croatia film d.o.o. will not be held responsible for possible errors in the description of the products. Some differences between the ordered product and the one described on the web page is possible if the manufacturer modifies some of the characteristics or the composition of the product. All descriptions are regularly and thoroughly checked.
Prices are stated in the EU member countries official currency, the Euro (EUR) and include VAT. The prices apply to all methods of payment..
Using the Web Shop service and ordering products
1. The User hereby accepts that purchases through the Webshop Service are carried out in a way that the User buys products available through the Webshop Service by choosing them based on a picture and the basic description of the product. The pictures of products are only illustrative, and are not always and in all detail identical to the products actually available. Conscious of the possibility of individual adjustments to the computer screen, differences in the way in which the human eye might perceive the colour of products and their general appearance, Croatia film d.o.o. does not guarantee that the colours of products are identical to the colours that the User sees on their computer screen.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Products are selected from the lines presented in the online store of the Wooden dishes of the Gorski Kotar region. The offer is continuously restocked.
3. Croatia film d.o.o. shall not in any way be responsible for the costs of using computer equipment and telecommunication systems for the purpose of accessing the Website and the Webshop Service.
4. Products are ordered by electronic means. Upon clicking on the “Add to Cart” icon, the selected product is placed into the virtual consumer cart. In the cart, the Buyer may review the chosen products. To proceed with the process and buy the chosen products, it is necessary to click on the “Proceed with the payment” icon. The ordering process is completed with a click on the „Order“ icon. Products are regarded as ordered at the moment the User (Buyer) completes the ordering process.
5. Placing the product in the consumer cart does not make the product reserved.
6. The buying form contains two fields for the entry of an address. If the Buyer fills in only one field, the address for the delivery will be the address of the purchaser/payer.
7. A notice will be sent to the e-mail address you provided to register, confirming the receipt of your order and including the following information:
a) Croatia film d.o.o. as Seller and addressee of the complaints;
b) Ordered products and their name;
c) Product price, including taxes and other costs:
d) Delivery rates;
e) Selected method of payment.
8. After the order has been received, an administrator will check all the items in the order, and their availability. If some products are not available, the Buyer will be contacted by phone and offered a substitute product in the equivalent price range. The amount of the order can also be reduced by the price of the unavailable product.
9. If Croatia film d.o.o., for any reason, is not able to deliver a particular ordered product, the Buyer shall be contacted by phone or e-mail and informed thereof. The Buyer may agree on a substitute product or cancel the ordered product.
10. If you have not received the confirmation of the order via e-mail within 24 hours from the time the order has been placed or the products have not been delivered as it was arranged in the email message, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone number +385 (1) 4813 711, every day from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
11. Should you have any problems or questions during the order process, please contact the administrator at the address: email@example.com or the phone number +385 (1) 4813 711.
The Buyer commits to pay for the ordered products and the delivery costs by using the following payment method:
credit or debit card American Express, Mastercard, Diners, Visa or Maestro
The Sales contract comes into effect and shall be binding from the moment the payment is completed.
If you use your credit card, your information is protected by the T-com PayWay system. Neither the Croatia film d.o.o. nor T-com have access to your credit card information; only the credit card company and the owner of the credit card.
PayWay is an online service of authorisation of credit cards, with maximum data protection. PayWay system offers a safe connection with authorisation centres of card companies, as well as authorisation by leading card brands (American Express, Diners, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa). All information of all the participants in the online buying process are protected by specific safety protocols.
Payment and credit card authorisation is done via T-Com’s Pay Way, which applies the most modern standards of data protection – the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption and MD5 algorithm. The ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the data exchange between the T-Com system and the authorization centres of credit card companies is made over a private network that is protected from unauthorised access by a double-layer firewall.
Complaints and Appeals
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, the Seller commits to allow the Buyer to file a written complaint in their offices and, without delay, confirm their receipt in writing. Apart from the obligation stated in Paragraph 1 of this Article, the Seller commits to allow the Buyer to send a written complaint to the address: Croatia film d.o.o., Katančićeva 3, 10000 Zagreb or electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Seller commits to place the notice on the complaints procedure from Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article on a visible place in their office. The Seller has to issue a written reply to the complaints from Paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of this Article within 15 days of receiving the complaint. The Seller has to keep record of the complaints from Paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of this Article on a durable medium one year after the receipt of the written complaint of the Buyer.
Unilateral termination of the agreement
The Buyer can unilaterally terminate the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days from the day the Agreement has been concluded or received, without giving a reason. The deadline for the unilateral termination of the agreement starts from the day of delivery. If the Buyer has not received the form, the deadline for the termination starts from the delivery of the Statement on the unilateral termination of the Agreement and expires after one year and 14 days. If the Buyer has not received all necessary information, the deadline for unilateral termination starts from the moment they have obtained it and expires after three months and 14 days. In order to have the right of unilateral termination of the agreement, the Buyer has to deliver the Statement on the unilateral termination of the Agreement to the Seller. The statement has to be written on a durable medium and contain the below mentioned data and delivered as a letter sent by post or email. If the Buyer uses their right of a unilateral termination of the Agreement, they will not have to bear any costs.
Obligations of the Buyer in case of a unilateral termination of the agreement
The Buyer will cover the costs of the return of the products, which they have to return within 14 days (Article 77 of the Consumer Protection Act). The Buyer will also cover the costs incurred by the reduced value of the products (Article 77 of the Consumer Protection Act); unpacked products, lost documentation or parts, damaged products, product usage, etc., other than those necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functions of the products. If the products are returned defective, badly damaged or without parts or documentation or if they are not delivered within the extended deadline of 8 days, the Buyer has not fulfilled their obligation of return of the products and the Seller does not have to make a refund.
Before the expiration of the deadline for the unilateral termination of the Agreement, the Buyer has to inform the Seller of his decision to terminate the Agreement with the Statement on the unilateral termination of the Agreement. The Seller has to confirm that they have received the Statement on the unilateral termination of the Agreement.
The Buyer has to send the Statement on the unilateral termination of the Agreement before the expiration of the deadline for the unilateral termination of the Agreement, by electronic means to the email address of the Seller: email@example.com .
Online dispute resolution
If you want to file a complaint or settle a dispute online, you can use the platform for the online dispute resolution (ODR Platform). You can access the mentioned platform, as well as all necessary information at the following link ec.europa.eu/odr
Responsibility for deficiencies
The Seller is responsible for visible or hidden material deficiencies of the product, which will be solved pursuant to the regulations of the Republic of Croatia and the European Union (Articles 400–429 of the Obligatory Relations Act, NN no. 5/05, 41/08 and 125/11, and the Directive 1999/44/EZ of the European Parliament and of the Council from 25 May 1999).
Refunds and return costs
1. After the products have been received, Buyer can return them to the Seller within 14 days and under the following conditions:
1.1. If the Buyer returns the unpacked product in the original packaging, they bear the costs of the collection and delivery and the Seller will refund the complete purchase price (without delivery costs) to the Buyer.
1.2. If the Buyer returns the opened product they have not used and the original packaging, they bear the costs of the collection and delivery and the Seller will refund the complete purchase price to the Buyer.
1.3. If the product has been used or ordered according to the specifications written by the Buyer or their wishes, the Buyer has no right to the unilateral termination of the Agreement.
2. Damaged products or products without warranty and all accompanying documentation received by the Buyer will not be accepted and for such products the Seller has no obligation of refunding the paid purchase price to the Buyer.
3. Refunds will be done only after the Seller has received the returned products from the Buyer, within 14 days from the day of receipt.
You must be at least 18 years old to register at the online store of www.drveneposude.eu. The accuracy and completeness of the inserted data during the registration is the responsibility of the Buyer. Should there be any changes to the data the Buyer has provided during registration, they have to immediately update their user account.
Upon successful registration at the website www.drveneposude.eu, the Registered User is to create their password which they must keep secret. They will be held responsible for all actions and orders done under their password. If the user suspects that someone knows their password, they have to notify the contact centre of Croatia film d.o.o. via email.
Currency conversion statement
All payments shall be effected in Croatian Kuna (HRK). The amount your credit card is debited for shall be determined by virtue of conversion of the price from Euro (EUR) or Dollar (USD) into Croatian Kuna (HRK), pursuant to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. You can check the current exchange rate here.
When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency at the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our web site.